The major infrastructural development that the school has undertaken or accomplished during the past three years are summarised in pictures as follows:
- 40 KVA generator – to serve the power needs of the institution as it has been very difficult in the past, running a boarding school during the night with frequent blackouts.
- Face-lift of the parade grounds which is now paved with the cabro blocks and the distinctive grotto.
- Solar water-heating system for bathing water for students who have medical problems/complications
- New housing unit which accommodates two more staff members so that they are closer to the students and can attend to them even during prep time and weekends without difficulty.
- The school bus and community van to ease transport problem and expenses.
- Expansions of the students’ wash places, purchase of huge-capacity water storage tanks and the fencing of the school compound.
- Tiling of the students’ dining halls, dormitories and corridors of both school and community convent.
- Purchase of modern computers for the computer lab, projection equipment for learning and entertainment among others