Dear Parent / Guardian,Greetings…! We are grateful to the Almighty God for the safety, good health and blessings of the.
The major infrastructural development that the school has undertaken or accomplished during the past three years are summarised in pictures as follows:
- 40 KVA generator – to serve the power needs of the institution as it has been very difficult in the past, running a boarding school during the night with frequent blackouts.
- Face-lift of the parade grounds which is now paved with the cabro blocks and the distinctive grotto.
- Solar water-heating system for bathing water for students who have medical problems/complications
- New housing unit which accommodates two more staff members so that they are closer to the students and can attend to them even during prep time and weekends without difficulty.
- The school bus and community van to ease transport problem and expenses.
- Expansions of the students’ wash places, purchase of huge-capacity water storage tanks and the fencing of the school compound.
- Tiling of the students’ dining halls, dormitories and corridors of both school and community convent.
- Purchase of modern computers for the computer lab, projection equipment for learning and entertainment among others